- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
- To learn the difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- To learn the time management matrix
- To apply the Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- How to prioritise using decision matrices
- How to beat the three most common time wasters
- How to plan ahead
- How to handle interruptions
- How to maximise your personal effectiveness
- How to say “no” to time wasters
- How to delegate in the right way for the right reasons
- Develop your personal effectiveness to get more done in the same amount of time.
- Develop your personal initiative and beat procrastination
- Develop a positive mental attitude and use ambition as the motivator rather than fear.
- Develop your own individualised plan of action.
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses