- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 11 Hours
- To familiarize the participants of the importance of time and how they managed their time and skills development in their business while increasing their knowledge in setting priorities and how to use the time efficiently planning.
- The nature of time management.
- Definition of the administration.
- Why Time Management.
- common problems in time management.
- efficiency versus effectiveness in time management.
- analysis of your use of the time.
- Planning your business and your time.
- The importance of the planning process.
- Why do not people planning.
- Steps planning process.
- Working with others and time management.
- Scheduling work.
- Business paper.
- Province / block work.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses