By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Better organize themselves and their workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- The Power of Change
- Understanding Yourself
- Setting Goals
- Setting a Ritual
- The Four D’s
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Organizing Your Files
- Managing Your Workload
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.