- Duration 50 Hours
- Location Cairo, Egypt
Where is the demand in the international market?...Which markets are growing? Who is competing to serve these markets? What are the market access conditions? How to position your products in such markets? These are questions to address the international trade environment, and this course is designed to answer these questions with the aim of selecting the promising markets and identifying the exports opportunities.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Identify the main concepts and methodologies in marketing research for export;
- Understand the fundamentals of marketing research for export;
- Understand the development of international trade;
- Identify the main sources of trade information for international markets and ways of analyzing it; and
- Know how to select the target market.
- Export Marketing Research
- Desk & Field Research
- Using Internet as an Effective source of Information
- Field Research
- Analyzing & interpretation of data
- Trade Map Database
- Country& Product Map
- Market Access Map
Who Should Attend
- Export managers and specialists
- Marketing managers and specialists
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses