- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
Suppliers And Supply Partnerships
Sourcing and source policy
- Vendor appraisal and vendor rating
- What is different about 'partnership agreements'
- The 5-point plan for customer/supplier logistics
- Supplier performance appraisal.
Order Placement and Contract Law:
- Enquiries, quotes and tenders
- Formation of the contract, including required conditions
- and express/implied terms
- Termination of the contract; liquidated damages
- The receipt of goods, bailments and INCOTERMS 2000.
- Order point and the ordering process
- Materials management techniques - ABC analysis and 'economic' order quantities
- Buying capital equipment
- Lease, hire, HP or rent?
- Controlling major project purchases with critical
- path analysis.
Prices and Costs:
- The market economy
- Standard costing, breakeven analysis and variances
- Price agreements for major acquisitions
- Foreign purchases and the forward market.
- SPC and the control charts
- inspection v. correction - the breakeven point
- the LTPD and AQL sampling tables
Organisation and Ethics:
- Alternative organisational structures for purchasing
- The buyer profile
- Ethics and ethics training
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses