The topic of training analysis is a new and interesting area in today's world class training functions. This new programme specifically covers all the main areas of analysis including training measurement and evaluation. Persons attending this programme will have a complete set of analysis tools and many worked examples, which can be easily applied in the work place. These tools are essential to any training function particularly if you are looking for ways to add value or contemplating becoming a profit centre.
Features of this seminar include:
- Learning about the new training model for training efficiency
- Using a number of techniques to measure and show training results in the business
- Practice using new techniques to transform any training activity
- Learn from practices in top companies that surpass "best Practice"
- Gain a holistic view of the entire training function
At the end of this programme participants will be able to
- Measure the effectiveness of training using the latest evaluation model
- Demonstrate trends and do efficiency analysis
- Set up and effectively measure any element of delivered training & be able to demonstrate training efficiency
- Measure skills, knowledge, behaviour, competency, style, self belief, attitudes and personality
- Demonstrate how trend changes can benefit the organisation
- Be able to measure competency by, department or company wide, using specific software packages
Case studies, DVD's, group exercise, worked examples will all be used in a relaxed and enjoyable learning environment. The practical nature of the programme will enable engaged participants to prove the evaluation and added value of attending this programme. Delegates will each prepare a presentation on training analysis during the programme.
- The real cost of training is very high - in today's business world every organisational activity should be measured and its contribution to the business made obvious - it is unacceptable not to be able to do proper analysis work.
- Organisations using these techniques will get more for their training spend
- It provides an efficiency audit trail
- It can provide a basis for how training is funded; punished or rewarded for its results
- As this is a high ROI course the simple question is - can you afford not to do this?
- The methodologies used during this seminar will provide a good audit trail and aid in showing trainings contribution to the business
- You will find out how to analyse and evaluate - everything
- You will attain a skill that very few people currently possess
- You will be able to use the latest techniques and models that are proven
- You will be able to produce hard data on training effectiveness and individual application
- You will be able to evaluate trainer efficiency
- You will understand and know how to measure personality and its contribution to development and succession planning
- HR personnel
- Training Managers and training personnel
- Training budget holders
- Succession planers and those responsible for people development.
The Added Value Role of Today's Training Analyst
- What value does training offer - group exercise
- The need for training to produce measurable results
- It's vital to know who your customer is
- Establishing a training process that works and is auditable -the new schema
- Mastering training costs and budgets -group exercise
- Managing and being accountable for training expenditure
- Adding value through training activities - examples
- The role of the training analyst - presentations
How People Lean and Barriers To Learning
- Learning style and their impact on training courses
- How we can inexpensively measure learning style -demonstration
- Personality and its impact on training results -the big five explained
- What can training realistically achieve - case study and discussion
- Can you overcome learning difficulties?
- Critical times to get the best from training - more time in the class room is not always the answer - demonstration
- Retention and its critical role in what we can remember
- Motivation factors in learning - what can we do differently?
Specifying and Constructing Training Properly
- What are learning outcome objectives and why do we need them?
- How to write learning outcome objectives - group exercise
- The document needed for any training course -thee critical documents
- Maximising the use of visual aid and other aids
- How to calculate room size needed and screen size
- Sound and it part in aiding learning
- The benefit of using specific training videos - examples
- Use of "clipped" video sequences - examples
Training Analysis - The Key Areas of Measurement
- Budget spent and the monitoring of costs
- Creating value from training -examples
- Understanding fully how competency frameworks work
- Setting standards for competency and measuring competency improvement
- What is performance - is it related to competency?
- Measuring improvements after training -how to do it
- Competence + performance = productivity
- Software needed to measure competence and performance - also automating TNA
Measuring and Reporting Training Results
- Formulas needed (added value) and unit costs
- Maximising but controlling training activities
- The new leadership role of training
- Dealing with uncertainty during training
- Case studies showing training success
- Should training functions be profit centres
- What is the role of end of course questionnaires?
- Your actions when returning to work
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.