- Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: Flexible
This program is designed to build your skills and abilities as a professional project manager while preparing you in depth for PMI 's Project Management Professional (PMP ) exam. You will learn practical skills, concepts, and principles that you can take back to the job while gaining insight on how to adapt these skills to specific project environments.
Prerequisites: You should have at least 15 hours of dedicated Project Management training before taking this workshop, in addition to the standard PMI requirements.
Course Level: Intermediate
- Preparing you to take the PMP exam
- Building your practical skills and proficiencies as a project manager
- Exploring each of the ten knowledge areas within PMI 's PMBOK Guide
Project managers, team members, field staff members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, administrators, industrial engineers, program managers, manufacturing engineers, operations managers, functional managers, Information Technology professionals, R&D managers, marketing directors, Six Sigma Black Belts, and others involved directly or indirectly with projects in virtually every industry.
The Course Fee Includes:
- The training material
- The IIL course workbook
- The certificate of completion
- Lunch and refreshments during the program
- Project Management IQ™ Online
- Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling (Tenth Edition) by Dr. Harold Kerzner
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)—Fifth Edition
- Quantitative Methods for Project Management by Dr. Frank Anbari
About International Institute for Learning, Inc
About International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL)
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL ; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI's Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2 , ITIL , and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.See all International Institute for Learning, Inc courses