By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
Adjusting to Your Role
- A Survival Guide
- Pre-Assignment: The Average Supervisor
- Making the Transition
- Case Studies
- A Supervisor's Role & Responsibilities
- Old Saws
- Urgent-Important Matrix
- The Elements of Planning
- Planning to Plan
- What is Leadership?
- Brief History of Leadership Studies
- The Leadership Formula
- Direction and Support
The Situational Leadership Model
- Green Vegetables
- More About Teams
- Additional Information
- The Four Stages of Teams
- How Can I Help?
- Team Problem-Solving
- Team Leadership
- Case Study: Bill Newman
- Barriers to Good Communication
- Active Listening
- Asking Questions
The Communication Process
Orientation & Training
- 48 Hours
- Rate Your Orientation
- Types of Feedback
- Delegation Definitions
- Group Exercise
- When Not to Delegate
- Key Points
Dealing with Conflict
- When to Get Involved and How to Resolve Conflict
- The Problem Solving Process
- Session Twenty: Discipline
- A Personal Action Plan
- Recommended Reading List
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses