- Duration 3 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Muhaisnah 2, Dubai, U.A.E. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311)
In any business environment, a supervisor has to define the scope, nature and responsibility of the supervision role and the challenges this role places on them. Hence, it is of utmost importance for supervisors and team leaders to understand the concepts of supervision, develop a team, motivate their staff and have creative problem solving techniques. This course is designed with just the right supervisory skills.
- Understand the supervisory role and responsibilities
- Improve skills in setting objectives, planning organizing and following up work.
- Delegating authority and motivate team members
Essential supervisory skills:
- Supervisory role and responsibilities
- Effective management of time
- Leading and managing meetings
Setting and cascading goals:
- How to set SMART goals
- Converting goals to action plan
- From action plan to organizing and following up work
- Controlling and the importance of leading measures
Delegation as an effective tool:
- What is delegation and what isn't?
- Effective delegation process
- Addressing the psychological factors and overcoming obstacles to delegation
- Delegation as a development process
Motivating and developing subordinates:
- The hierarchy of needs (Maslow; X and Y theory and others)
- What's motivation and why people work?
- What subordinates expect from their supervisors and vice versa?
- Assessing people competencies
- The process of developing subordinates competencies
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology