- Fees / Price QAR 4,800
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, Managers need training like never before. Learning how to manage new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This three-day workshop will help you understand your management style and team needs and to overcome many of the problems that Managers may encounter. In addition, it will increase knowledge, skills and performance in key areas of Managerial competencies, all the way from planning, reviewing, and team effectiveness.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Increase current knowledge and practice of modern management processes/functions
- Improve skills and developed competencies in the area of management
- Clarify the scope and nature of a Managerial position and learn ways to deal with the challenges of the role
- Recognize the responsibilities as a Manager, to yourself, your team, and your organization
- Learn key techniques to help plan and prioritize effectively
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision
- Develop strategies for motivating teams, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
- New Managers, Middle to Senior Managers, Senior Supervisors, newly promoted Managers.
- This course uses interactive training methods of a combination of lecturing, group discussion/exercises; self-assessment questionnaires; case studies; role-play activities; and video-based learning
- Module 1: Process of management
- Module 2: Managerial roles
- Module 3: Managerial skills
- Module 4: The Manager’s Style/ roles—How Others See You
- Module 5: Management functions
- Module 6: Motivation and Leadership
- Module 7: Innovation and Change
- Module 8: Time Management
- Module 9: The Transformational Coach—Partnership Coaching
- Module 10: Communication: It All Starts with You
- Module 11: Managing Conflict
- Module 12: Delegation for Growth
- Module 13: Managing Performance and Growth—A Management Simulation
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses