By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs,
- including different learning styles and adult learning principles
- Write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session
- Develop an effective training style using appropriate training aids and techniques
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Defining a Successful Training Program
- Defining a Successful Trainer
- A Word about Adult Learning
- The Learning Process
- Principles of Adult Learning
- The Learning Cycle
- Types of Trainers
- The Training Process
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Planning Training
- Training Methods
- Designing a Learning Sequence
- Using Humor and Adding Games
- Are You Ready For Anything?
- Setting the Climate
- Presentation Skills
- Dealing with Difficult Trainees
- On-the-Job Training
- Training Presentations
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.