- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Heliopolis
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between management and leadership.
- Identify their strengths and leadership styles through self-assessment.
- Examine various leadership theories with emphasis on situational leadership.
- Identify the major competencies underlying emotional intelligence.
- Understand the role of the leader as delegate and change agent.
This Program is designed for:
Individuals in middle and senior positions who wish to better understand themselves in order to improve their leadership skills. Employees whose responsibilities require delegation and leading/managing change will also benefit from the program.
We_They is a partner for international foreign schools and universities; we assist the students wishing to pursue an overseas education. We provide the best student consultancy service to our clients. Our management team provides support to students throughout the application process. In addition, we help the potential students to choose the most appropriate available course, we also provide assistance in filling in the course application form, visa application filing , guidance for student loan, provision of accommodation and part time jobs (if required).See all Career Development Organization courses