This course helps delegates master the art of listening in both professional and personal settings. It contains different examples of good and bad conversations which allow delegates to clearly see the effect of various methods. Interactive exercises help delegates to apply the techniques they learned and practice listening in the training course. The course also teaches delegates to ask better questions. It provides a range of question types for different purposes along with examples for each type. Examples of conversations with questions are also provided to better show how each type is used in practice.
A variety of training exercises are also included which help delegates to learn questioning by working together in powerful, yet entertaining activities.
- Why Listening is Important Active Listening Listening Spectrum Bad Listening
- How to Ask Effective Questions
- Critical Responses
- Difficult Listeners
- Questioning Strategies
- Coaching Questions
- Information Questions
- Establishing Rapport
- Motivational and Engaging Questions
- Group Questions
- Manipulative Questions
- Selling Questions
Who can benefit
- Personal Brand ft productive relationships - Maximizing Personal Impact Influence and Persuasion (getting right things done)
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Experiential learning, tutorial exercises, case studies and group work activities and discussions
- Knowledge of IFRS
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology