- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 2 Days
- To Develop the Inner Qualities of Managers
Who should attend
- All Managers
- Enduring Characteristics: Personality Traits
- The Big Five Personality Traits
- Other Personality Traits that Affect Managerial Behavior
- Values, Attitudes, and Moods and Emotions
- Values: Terminal and Instrumental
- Moods and Emotions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ethics and Stakeholders
- Which Behaviors Are Ethical
- Why Would Managers Behave Unethically Toward Other Stakeholders?
- Sources of an Organizations Code of Ethics
- Organizational Culture
- How Managers Influence Organization Culture
- Ethical Organizational Cultures
- Social Responsibility
- Summary and Review
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses