- Duration: 2 Hours
Making citizens aware of the elections and the importance of contribution to nation building.
- Raising participants’ awareness of the peaceful means to express one’s political demands
- Emphasis on the importance of participating in parliamentary elections as decision makers
- The legal and constitutional framework governing the process of political participation
- Selection of candidates through the assessment of their performance and analysis of their election programmes
- Phases of the start of the electoral process
- Role of civil society institutions in electoral education
- The Supreme Council for Women
- Women’s Associations
- Political Associations
About Bahrain Institute for Political Development
We_They is a national institute follows Shura Council, was established by decree no (39) for 2005, primarily focused on the activities of training in order to spread the culture of democracy and promoting sound democratic principles.
The Institute boosts the level of political and development awareness in the kingdom of Bahrain by increasing knowledge among community members, and the advancement of the political march in the Kingdom Bahrain, to achieve the goals of the reform project of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of Bahrain.
The institute is headed by a board of trustees and is composed of a group of national and academic figures, who are appointed by royal decree.See all Bahrain Institute for Political Development courses