Planning –scheduling – Budgeting and communicating:
As project managers and leads, we all know how difficult it can be to accurately determine the duration ,cost and communicating of a project, yet that is exactly what is expected of us on a regular basis.
This workshop will not disclose the secret of creating an accurate planning ,schedule etc.., because there isn’t one.
However, it will provide the factors and fundamental elements that you should consider and address when creating any type of plan ,schedule.
Cost analysis and how to communicate your project Participants should know before the basics of Project Management prior to this course, or have equivalent knowledge.
How You Will Benefit:
- Define and create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify and understand task relationships
- Estimate task durations and determine project duration
- Prepare a project budget, Effectively allocate project resources
- Construct a network diagram
- Calculate the critical path of a project
- Use the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) to create estimates ,Plan for risks
- Working groups, practical exercises own examples, case studies ,simulation, group discussion are our methodology
- Create a communication plan
- Effectively allocate project resources Update and monitor the project schedule
What You Will Cover:
- Projects and schedules
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Estimating activity durations
- Identifying task dependencies
- Aligning resources with activities
- Project planning
- Scheduling software
- Uncertainty and risk management
- Creating a viable schedule
- Updating and monitoring the schedule
Who should attend?
Any manager or associate involved in project management design and execution, Product managers ,district managers, QA, Production, HR ,finance, planning , registration etc…….
About Harvest Consultancy
They are a regional established certified LTD company Main office in Cairo, expanding its services to the ME countries. They are Currently in the process of Establishing our new office in the United States.
Our activities are focused in 8 main directions:
- Learning and Development.
- Harvest Business Academy "HBA".
- Recruitment and Interviewing Process.
- Harvest Center for Performance Assessment.
- HR, Marketing and Management Consultancy.
- Loyalty Programs.
- Societal activities Harvest Scholarships etc...
- Data Integration
In addition to our main activities They are working in:
- Marketing of pharmaceutical and Para-pharmaceutical products.
- Integrated Marketing Services (Designs, promotional materials printing, Theyb design, event management, gimmicks etc…in collaboration with Infinity Group.
- Vocational and technical pharmaceutical & medical issues (New expansion).
- Data integration through virtualization and automation