- Locations: IMPZ - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: Upto 2 Days
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsThe IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be organized to deliver business value and defines the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM). Today, the focus of IT is moving from simply managing the company's IT to making it truly productive by helping the business achieve its strategic goals. ITIL certification helps organizations fulfill this goal by providing guidelines for establishing governance standards and enhancing the alignment between business and its IT processes.
ITIL Foundation training is the first step in the ITIL certification path. It ensures that you:
- Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL process models that are required for the ITIL Foundation exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize the customer experience
- Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
- Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
- Align IT services with business needs of your organization
Eligibility / Requirements
Please note, the solution we present will be a 2 day, instructor-led, in house course on “ITIL Foundation”. It is an entry level course and will focus on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL Service Management, including ITIL lifecycle phases, interactions and outcomes, ITSM processes and best practices in Service Management. The certification is valuable to teams as it demonstrates proven proficiency, offers greater recognition from peers, reflects professional/ personal achievement and increases likelihood of buy-in from stakeholders.
SUKAD was established in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2004. In 2012, SUKAD opened another office in Lebanon. From these two offices, SUKAD has been providing services across West Asia and Africa. SUKAD is highly recognized as a leader in project management services; with a large percent of revenues acquired through repeat business and referrals from leading organizations.
SUKAD has an extensive project management research and development program. Under the label and trademark The SUKAD Way™, the R&D effort has led to the development of proprietary products such as The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™ (CAM2P™) and The Seven Elements of Project Management Maturity™ (The 7Es™).
In addition to the PM Methodology and PM Maturity Model, SUKAD has developed numerous advance courses and master certificates in project management. SUKAD is also publishing a series of books, booklets, and sample projects in Arabic and English. Their publications include ‘The Inheritance’ and the upcoming ‘Insan Al-Mujtama’ (Arabic), upcoming ‘Redefining the Basics of Project Management’, Project Management for the Accidental Project Manager, and a 4-part series on The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™.
SUKAD is a corporate citizen and a business with a heart. Over the years, SUKAD has provided numerous complimentary learning events to thousands of professionals either on our own (under our 2SPI™ program) or through partnerships with various organizations and universities.
In recognition of their business and community successes, in 2011/2012 SUKAD was recognized and ranked on the Dubai SME 100 ranking and the AllWorld Network Arabia 500 ranking.See all Sukad courses