- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
At the end of the program participants will acquire the following:
Learn how to become an effective change agent.
Practice the how to develop effective customer service
The importance of recognizing the customer personality and how to adapt your style to influence him/her.
The importance of teamwork on the overall results.
- The five main elements of change.
- The needed competencies to lead a successful change
- The impact of the change on banking sector.
- How to overcome the resistance of the change.
- Managing your fear and your staff fear
- The skills needed to present a professional customer service for both internal and external customers
- Handling difficult situations
- The importance of team unity and its impact on the overall results
- How to maximize the productivity by building a creative environment
- Challenging and coaching your team members to boost their output
About Strategic Vision
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses