- Locations: Tanta,Moheb St, Egypt
- Duration: 12 Hours
Given the fast-paced and ever-growing pressures we are all under in our day-to-day lives, it is not surprising that time management is now seen as the key to achieving success in both our personal and professional lives. In fact, poor time management has been shown to increase stress levels, as well as negatively affect our career prospects and put pressure on our relationships.
- To explore why time management issues arise
- To improve delegates ability to plan and priorities their own work
- To raise awareness of the importance of setting clear goals
- To help minimize wasted time and distractions in the workplace
- To avoid being deflected from your priorities
- To explore self-motivation and as a time management tool
- To provide practical tools for dealing with those unexpected events that steal time throughout the day.
- To provide some practical tools and techniques for effective delegation
- To provide practical tools on how to say 'no' to some 'now' requests
Learn How To
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Use new Tools and Practices that allow you to stay 100% focused and eliminate the feeling of being overwhelmed
- Manage the overflow caused by modern communication technologies (Phone, IM, E-Mail, SMS, Web Conferencing, etc.) and use your Time and E-mail Management Software (e.g. MS Outlook) more efficiently
- Operate pro-actively (short and long term) instead of operating in “emergency mode”
- Organize both your work and your private life (work life balance)
- Plan and work without leaving any “lose ends”
- Evaluate correctly when you need to say “No”
- Organization his/her time
- Identifying his/her goals clearly
- Exploitation of his/her time as best as possible
- What if?
- To what extent is your assessment of the time?
- What are the three most important goals in your life?
- Time in their lives
- They said for the time
- What is time management?
- What are the benefits of time management?
- Impediments to time management
- The concept of time management
- The properties of time
- Permanent concern and how to deal with
- Do you suffer from lack of focus?
- Practical training how to write your future plans
- Means had to save time
- How to overcome the habit of procrastination?
- Time Management Matrix
- Steps to Time Management
- Things must be changed
- Ten ways to increase the effectiveness of your
- does not use the word art
About Hi Q Academy
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses