Some Training Objectives & Outlines :
Use a consultative approach to explore customer needs in depth, ensuring you fully understand the problems the customer has to solve, how they impact on their business and what the best solution will be:
- Develop greater value for your solution, so your customers can see the real benefits of adopting your product or service
- Develop a strong competitive position, to help win more business in a highly competitive environment
- Have a strategy for dealing with objections
- Understand your own selling behaviours, compare them to the SPIN model and develop an action plan to continue developing skills after the course
- Produce a significant increase in sales revenue
sales executives and sales managers technical specialists or sales support staff involved in the selling process
- To create and provide excellent quality of retail marketing services where our clients can REACH potential customers, FIND best way to deliver their message and DELIVER this message to the right people at the right time.
- To provide transparent, efficient, professional and reliable field marketing services to our clients.
Soft Skills Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.