- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
Who Should Attend:
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Administration Staff
- Tools and techniques that will enable an individual to develop professional and interpersonal skills required to be an effective PA
- Improved planning, organising and management techniques for better on-the-job performance
- A comprehensive guide to improved and latest telephone etiquettes and techniques
- Concepts and tools to increase the clarity of your written and verbal communication
- How to deal with difficult and challenging situations and professional ways to tackle the issue
- Professional guide to booking business itineraries and tours
- How to be a perfect liaison between your manager and the organisation and making communication a seamless process for the company.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities your job requires
- Better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Manage and minimise work related stress effectively
- Prioritise whats important and procrastinate tasks that can wait
- Work collaboratively with your manager
- Communicate assertively to better use your time and boost your self-confidence
- Complete work tasks and activities in much less time
- Incorporate the skills required to be an effective PA in your everyday work
- Master the skills of effective business writing
- Book error-free business itineraries efficiently
- Carry professional attire and portray a better image of your organisation to the business world.
- Person Specification and Duties of a PA
- Abilities of an effective PA
- Avoiding hiccups - running it smoothly
- Planning and organising
- Proficient filing system is a must!
- In-Tray is crucial
- How to manage an organized filing system?
- Maintaining positive relationships
- Various behavioural techniques
- The 'Can-do' attitude - Being Positive
- Managing and understanding your manager
- Conflict resolution in the workplace
- Organising for peak efficiency
- Examples and tools
- Managing priorities and procrastinating when necessary
- Clutter and interruptions
- Effective business writing models
- Telephone skills and protocol.
Job roles this course will prepare you for
Learn Practical Tools & Techniques to Perfect Your PA Skills
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.