The ADBL (Academy of Digital Business Leaders) exists to empower and enable effective transformation in organisations by developing the talent and mindset required to innovate and succeed in the digital age.
The ADBL was founded by digital pioneers and is powered by Floream, the online learning group behind Home Learning College and the award winning Squared Online (the digital marketing qualification developed with Google).
The Diploma covers the end-to-end essentials of digital business leadership and digital transformation in six modules over 26 weeks.
- Understand the changing technology landscape and the need to take action; prioritise the categories of impact on your organisation that you need to make as a leader.
- Customer Perspective and Unlocking Data Think through the eyes of your customers to define who you need to be, and what you need to change.
- Innovation and Agility Expect to innovate continuously to keep up with your customers and the changing market. Learn the tricks of taking short iterative steps with your customers.
- Digital Channels to Market Learn how to use digital channels to reach and interact with customers in the way that they are beginning to take for granted.
- New Ways of Working Turn the lens onto your internal organisation. Learn how progressive businesses are using technology to work more efficiently and to give them a competitive advantage.
- People, Culture and Transformation People are your top priority. Work out how to overcome challenges of the wrong organisation and culture. Bring together your learning into an action plan to take back into your business.
Participants will be assessed through summarative and formative projects at the end of modules 1, 4 and 6; and peer assessment at the end of modules 2 and 3. There are no examinations during this course.
You will be expected to:
- Commit to an average of 4 hours study per week, over a 26 week period
- Attend regular live webinar discussions per module
- Regularly interact with other participants in your cohort via online forums, discussions and peer reviews
- Submit mandatory projects as well as a shorter number of tasks along the way
- Provide feedback at every stage of the course.
- University degree,
- At least six years of experience working in a business or organisation,
- Management experience. For example: managing a team, running a project or responsible for a business’ profit and loss,
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
Because of the collaborative nature of the course we also suggest that participants should be:
- Motivated to learn,
- Willing to collaborate and participate in group activity,
- Open to self reflection.
About Home Learning college
With an active online community of over 20,000 students, we are the UK’s largest distance learning provider for professional qualifications. We bring enterprising professionals together to boost their careers with industry recognised, accredited qualifications. Our online training courses are the UK’s choice for professional learning at home, tailored around work and lifestyle. Our purpose is to provide a flexible study framework whereby students can study towards recognised professional qualifications around work and other commitments, and go on to achieve their professional goals.
We provide professionals with the skills they need for a successful career; offer our academic partners a means by which they can deliver cutting edge industry relevant training programmes; and provide employers with highly trained, capable employees needed to boost their long-term profitability and growth; thus playing a part in driving future economic growth. We are a leader in the professional online learning space, and we aim to always keep the student at the heart of what we do.See all Home Learning college courses