- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Gazaer Sq.New Maadi, Cairo-Egypt
This workshop is for people who are new supervisors or who are interested in a supervisory position, as well as those who are lead hands or part-time supervisors without a great deal of authority. This workshop is designed to help participants overcome many of the supervisory problems they will encounter in their first few weeks as a boss. Dealing with the many problems a new supervisor encounters isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement.
Specific objectives of this workshop include:
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job.
- Adjust to the new role with confidence and an assurance you can handle the position.
- Develop skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Develop a technique for giving employees clear instructions.
- Identify techniques to deal with employee challenges, such as hostility, complaints, and laziness.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers.
Established as an Egyptian Share Holding company, with an authorized capital of five million Egyptian pounds, E-ducation dates back to 2002. Since then, it has emerged as a leader in the field of professional IT training and services, focusing exclusively on transferring knowledge. The We_They Branch in Dubai was established as a Limited Liability Company in 2013 under the name of ETS to serve our clients in the Gulf area.
We_They offers comprehensive and cutting edge IT training for professionals and beginners. It aims to inspire trainees and companies to become more productive and successful in their daily activities. It also offers integrated training solutions, which guide each trainee through all stages of the training cycle.
We_They prides itself on the quality of services performed and on its commitment to the success of each client. Consequently, high-caliber and experienced consultants adopt modern teaching methodologies that have proven to be vital for successful business management.
The We_They team is comprised of professional service consultants and instructors with decades of experience, not only as trainers, but also as former architects and field engineers. The team aims to enrich the classroom experience with their different backgrounds. Knowledge and expertise, combined with vast experience and delivery capabilities, guarantee that you will achieve the required training objectives.See all Edge Training & Consultancy courses