- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: TBA
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job.
- Adjust to the new role with confidence and an assurance you can handle the position.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Develop a technique for making sure you give employees instructions that are clear and understood.
- Identify some techniques to deal with employee challenges, such as hostility, complaints, and laziness.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
What You Will Cover:
- Pre-assignment review
- Making the transition
- Responsibilities of a supervisor
- Setting Goals
- Planning for success
- Listening Skills
- Asking Questions
- Giving Feedback
- Ask for what you want
- Giving instructions
- Orders, Requests and Suggestions
- Managing Conflict
- Dealing with difficult employees
- Dealing with others
- The reciprocal quality of relationships
We_They com is a newly established company created and staffed by individuals with significant global industry and commerce and Government expertise. We are experienced career advisers and senior HR professionals who have specialized in the recruitment and development of individuals at all levels of an organization. We are available to help you coach, counsel and give focus to your career planning.See all 60-40 courses