- Price EGP 400
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
As a new tester, an individual needs to understand why we test software, what is software testing and some of the key terms and principles of software testing.
This course aims to address the significant issues for a person new to software testing or is going to be involved in software testing.
Objectives of the Testing Basics Course:
On completion of this course, attendees will:
- Be able to explain why we test software and the risks of not doing so
- Be able to describe the benefits that structured, planned testing can provide to an organisation
- Understand the software development life cycle, the points at which bugs can be introduced and how testing can help us identify bugs and even prevent bugs from occurring
- Be able to describe the main steps in the fundamental test process
- Understand the various levels and types of testing and how they can identify existing bugs and even prevent bugs
- Understand key testing terminology
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses