- Fees / Price EGP 800
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
Determining what needs to be tested and creating appropriate tests is not an easy process. This course walks through a simple process from deciding what to test through identifying and creating suitable tests to writing the test steps. It looks at a number of different approaches for each stage and discusses their strengths and weaknesses.
This course is aimed at:
- individuals involved in the day-to-day activities of identifying and writing tests
- managers needing a deeper understanding of how their teams can be more effective
This course builds on the principles laid out in the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level qualification and aims to give practical experience in analysing, designing and implementing tests. Through discussion and hands-on exercises it looks at the process of identifying and creating functional test cases for each phase in the software testing life cycle.
With an emphasis on putting theory into practice, this course is highly practical, and attendees will produce real test documentation over the two-day period.
Objectives of the Test Techniques: Fundamentals:
On completion of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Recall the basic concepts of software testing
- Explain the Fundamental Test Process and their role within it
- Explain the benefits of identifying risks and reviewing documents as early as possible
- Describe how to create test conditions, test cases and test procedures
- Identify which test techniques to use at each test level
- Understand and explain test execution, execution issues and test summary reports
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses