- Price AED 6,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 4 PM- 9 PM
- Call +971 44542450
- Locations Al Satwa
Legal English is a different language from general English. Just as lawyers in your own country write in a different language from other people, so do English speaking lawyers. This course addresses this issue.
Fundamental vocabulary derived from specific areas of law. These are:
- Contract law
- Employment law
- Business and company law
- European Union law
- Banking and Financ
- Intellectual Property Law
- The law of Tort
- Property /real estate
- The vocabulary needed for candidates to compare the legal professions and systems of England and the USA with their own.
- The vocabulary essential to understanding written contracts
- The vocabulary essential to understanding oral contracts
- An accurate use of prepositions in all areas of legal communications
- A passive ability to identify mistakes common to non-native speakers
- Any lawyer or law student working in the international market.
- Law firms who require training in modern legal writing.
- Law students who wish to study law in the UK .
- Translators and interpreters.
Foundation Legal English is recommended for legal professionals who wish to work in an international commercial environment. Course focuses on basic grammar and vocabulary and encourages commercial
Delegates should have an intermediate to advanced level of general English to benefit from this course.
How will I be assessed?
On final day, delegates will take a 2 hours written exam. Exam papers will be marked by TOLES examination body & delegates will receive their marks.
Who We Are:
We are a dynamic, enterprising, and creative organisation committed to providing excellent legal services enriched by our focus on our clients.
To be recognised as the leader of legal products & services in our market segments based on our organisational an operational excellence.
- Deliver great products and services at affordable prices through a consistent and excellent service experience;
- To pursue excellence in the professional educational and developmental efforts within our specialty.
We provide post qualification CPD training for the legal profession. We are authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to provide courses for the purpose of CPD. Courses are also suitable for members of ILEX and the Institute of Paralegals.
We have a reputation for delivering high quality, cost-effective training. Our acclaimed teaching strategy is based on personalised learning, where we aim to develop the competence and confidence of every delegate by actively engaging them in the seminars.
Our legal consultancy division concentrates on providing legal solutions for today's business environment. Knowledge of diverse business backgrounds enables us to understand clients' needs and to provide bespoke solutions for all size operations.
Our goal is to provide simplicity and convenience to our clients always focusing on practical, business-focused solutions.
Our divisions work closely together to deliver high quality legal products and services.See all EMG Associates (UK) Limited courses