- Fees / Price BHD 200
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Bahrain Financial Harbour
The TOEFL preparation course prepares students for TOEFL iBT test. The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
TOEFL is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is the language of communication.
- To prepare the students for the TOEFL iBT Test
- Develop the students four language skills; reading, writing, listening and speaking to perform academic tasks.
- Strategies for writing
- Integrated writing
- Revising, editing and proofreading
- Strategies for speaking
- Speaking independently
- Integrated speaking and listening
- Integrated reading and speaking
- Strategies for preparing for listening
- Listening for basic comprehension
- Listening for pragmatic understanding
- Listening for connection information
- General reading strategies
- Reading to learn
Neovartis is derived from the Latin word “neo”, which means new and “vartis” that indicates varieties in services. Giving the promise of offering new varieties of business development services.
Our logo creates the effect of connecting circles which in definition, connecting people with business development and growth.
At Neovartis Training Center, we bring together a unique expertise, a true local experience, and a global perspective in providing our clients with solid and innovative business and technology consulting and outsourcing in the areas of Information Communication Technology, Supply Chain Management, Business Process Management and Project Management.See all Neovartis courses