Do you want to travel to someplace new and get paid to do it?
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) (or TEFL if you prefer) is a great way to see the world and make money while you do it. After taking our online course, you can be on your way to any number of great destinations! Whether you are new to TESOL/TEFL or an experienced teacher looking for new opportunities our course is designed so you can get the most out of all modules.
This course is fully accredited and will enable you to travel the world while teaching English. If you're worried about teaching in a classroom this fully comprehensive course will take you through everything from the fundamentals of teaching to the more technical aspects like grammar and classroom management. Our complete TESOL/TEFL job module will walk you through how to apply and search for your dream job abroad.
Help people learn a new language and get to see a new country all at the same time.
Our online TESOL/TEFL course is all that is standing between you and your new career. Our curriculum is specifically designed to give you the opportunity and the instruments to be successful and happy as a teacher in a foreign country. Our online TESOL/TEFL course will even let you work through the course load on your own time, from the privacy of your home. Get started right away and let us help you travel the world and get paid for it.
What you will learn
In this course, we'll take you through learning modules that will prepare you for your new adventure. You'll learn:
- How to motivate students who are new to the English language.
- How to use a student's primary language to teach them a new language.
- The basics of linguistics, which will help bridge the gap between the students' primary language and English.
- All the reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills you will need to impart in your students.
- Basic pedagogical techniques
- Classroom management strategies
- How to get hired abroad
- This course is specially designed for those who wish to teach English while traveling abroad.
- One of the best, and most consistently in demand, jobs to get while traveling overseas is TESOL instructor. BUT! Simply because you speak English does not mean that you can teach it, at least not without our help.
- We put together everything you need to know in this one course to ensure your success!
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you're already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After completing this course, you could:
- Get a job at an English academy anywhere in the world
- Work as an Au Pair, nanny, or childminder
- Teach private one-on-one lessons
- Gain a better understanding of English and learning language, to improve your own language studies
About International Open Academy
All IOA courses are created by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.
Our courses are created just for you. All study is completed online. You can learn anywhere, anytime, anyplace. Get comfortable and let us guide you on your way to becoming a professional in your chosen industry.
The courses are structured into clearly defined topics, containing detailed written lessons, graphical representations as well as a wealth of instructional videos.
Transform your career today with our accredited online courses.