- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- To familiarize the participants with the instructions and procedures to be followed to prevent duly commit mistakes and directed to methods of treatment errors if they occur.
- Comprehensive Altler tasks.
- Types of accounts in terms of the nature and conditions of the account holder.
- How to deal with cash deposits in local currency and foreign currency in terms of: the rights of deposit, make sure the client personal and make sure that the correct information provided by the applicant.
- How to ensure that the amount deposited for the same client required a deposit account rather than by the amount deposited in the account of another person or another type of account or another branch.
- How to confirm the amount in terms of value and number and health of criticism.
- How to deal with commissions cash deposits in foreign currencies.
- How to deal with depositors for amounts subject to the control of compliance with the principle of Know Your Customer: -
- How to deal with cash withdrawals in local currency and foreign currency.
- Customer reception and defined the type of clouds.
- How to deal with the sale and purchase of foreign currencies.
- How to deal with the receipt and delivery of cash.
- How to deal with the receipt of cash received from the Treasury General Administration.
- How to deal with matching cash at the end of work.
- How to deal with special powers withdrawals in terms of signing checks and vacation exchange.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses