Course detailsThis program introduces learners to the various stages of the telesales cycle and the skills needed to be effective in a telesales role. They will learn what contributes to the buyer decision-making process for both the end consumer and business to business customer. Learners will learn about the different ways to close a sale over the phone and how to process sales orders.
Aim of the Program:
- Learn to use the telephone as a powerful tool to develop good customer relations and make sales.
- Develop the ability to turn enquiries into sales opportunities.
- Improve on the ability to use fresh, concise selling language to make presentations convincing and compelling.
- Learn effective new ways to answer objections, meet sales resistance and obstacles to buying.
- Gain conﬁdence and motivation to increase closing ratio.
Job roles this course will prepare you for
People who work in telesales and marketing.
About IOE - Institute of Education
A company established to offer a variety of training programs for professionals in different industries.
It includes very short-term of a one day ﬁller workshop (WS) to extended training courses for up to thirty days .
We at IOE , aim to deliver tailor made training courses with the cooperation of professional trainers .
The training programs will ensure a vast content & will provide exceptional beneﬁts; to be conducted in different languages upon the client’s request.
00971 4 884 29 29
00971 50 893 28 25