- Location: Al Karamah - Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings: 8am 2pm
When using the telephone we are creating an impression and image of the company in the mind of the caller. Anyone using the telephone must be aware of the techniques involved in placing and receiving calls and of the impression the caller is making each time they use the phone Telephone Etiquette will show you how to make your telephone your business partner.
• Creating a Professional Image over the telephone
• Handling Different Callers
• Controlling the Telephone Process Confidently
Who can attend:
- Personal Assistants
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Centre Agent
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Select Training and Management Consultancy L.L.C.
With soft skills training programmes delivered for more than five thousand satisfied clients accumulating several thousand training hours, SELECT is a clear leader when it comes to delivering highly interactive and practical training programmes and workshops that effectively improve employee performance. Our professional partnerships add value to our training programmes with internationally accepted certifications such as City & Guilds and theILM.
SELECT’s carefully chosen team of trainers and management consultants come with extensive professional experience and intensive subject expertise, which result in effective training programmes, transformed employees and satisfied clients.See all Select Training and Management Consultancy L.L.C. courses
Soft Skills Related Questions
- Customer Service Lead Academy
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Crowd Management Diploma (Level 5) Inspire London CollegeDuration: Upto 4 Weeks
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCDuration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom