- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Inform participants on the proper mechanisms to deal upon receipt and / or delivery of cash to the staff of the carrier of cash and / or staff of the company authorized the shipment of cash to and from the branch and the central circle.
- Deepen the knowledge of participants with equipment to be provided to customers with cash in their work sites. - Inform participants on some general rules and provisions and tools of control and supervision to be adopted in the institutions that deal in cash.
- Put forward a range of issues and problems dealing with cash that caused the embezzlement has recently started operations in the banking sector and in the exchange offices and the companies that deal in cash and identify weaknesses that caused the occurrence and how to prevent them in such cases.
- Identify weaknesses that surround the employee and that makes it prone to problematic to deal with criticism of them concerning the place of work and the tools and hardware and software with which it deals and the people who deal with them.
- Review of tools and equipment and software currently available which could have been used to avoid getting into trouble dealing with criticism.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses