- Duration: 3 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753473
- By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Unleash their potential for motivating and leading teams.
- Reorganize their teams, build up the required competencies and involve team members in goal setting process and vision casting.
- Develop and maintain harmonized and emotionally intelligent teams.
- Lead and navigate effectively based on the situation for achieving business results.
- Empower, monitor and coach team members.
- Utilize meetings effectively for empowering team members.
- Apply adequate leadership styles for meeting and sustaining team members needs and expectations.
- Conduct inpidual analysis in order to come up with the adequate stimulus that motivates team member’s drivers.
- Cultivate and sustain team work culture.
- Concept and importance of team work.
- Benefits of building dynamic teams.
- Characteristic /criteria of dynamic teams.
Team Building Process
- Vision casting.
- Setting objectives.
- KPS and follow- up.
- Conflict causes.
- Conflict strategies.
- Win-win solutions.
- The link between organizational culture and team rules.
- Setting ground rules.
- Greatest laws of motivation.
- Understanding team members needs.
- The leadership landscape.
- Source of leadership power.
- Strategic navigation and team work.
- Leaders and organizational climate.
- Dominant and back up leadership styles.
- Benefits of coaching.
- Emotional coaching approach:
- Assessment :AS 1S
- Analysis and planning :TO BE
Conducting effective coaching sessions
Program Design and Target Participants:
- This program is designed for line managers, team leaders and supervisors.
Program Delivery Methods:
- Case studies.
- Group discussion and exercises.
- Team presentations.
About Management Integrated Solution (MIS)
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses