To refine participants' report and business writing skills and enable them to communicate more effectively with their readers.
On completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Use the POWER process to overcome white paper shock
- Apply the 70s of good writing style
- Research facts, then organize into a structure fitting to reader's needs
- Write accurate concise reports, memos & emails in a more effective, reader-friendly style
- Vary their sentences in length and structure
- Use headings and sub-headings effectively
- Plan and edit their written work in a more effective way
- Make constructive criticism of reports
- Understand and overcome their own writing difficulties
- Write with greater confidence
Who con benefit
- Those who write different types of reports, memos and emails for work.
- The course will be customized to fit the different development needs of delegates.
- Choice of vocabulary/tone
- Business vocabulary & jargon
- Common word usage mistakes
- Eliminating wordiness
- Sentence construction & paragraphing
- Analyzing & organizing data
- Report writing types & formats
- Styles & layouts of reports
- Report writing practice to suit a variety of situations
- Written report presentation
- Clarifying the terms of reference
- Locating, recording and evaluating data
- Structuring reports to meet specific reader requirements
- Reporting with visual impact
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology