- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Give participants a clear idea of â€‹â€‹the check point for drafting legal provisions governing him as a bargaining commercial reasons and return to the beneficiary without exchange.
- Introduction of the check (writing - mandatory and optional data and the omission of some of this data and its impact).
- Check circulation (Proxy endorsement, endorsement transferring ownership).
- Types of check.
- Argumentative issues in the provisions of the check:
- The fulfillment of the opposition in check.
- The different characters all the numbers in check.
- In partial fulfillment of the check.
- Other matters.
- The reasons for re-check without exchange:
- Technical reasons due wording.
- Technical reasons due exemption from liability.
- Technical reasons an impact trading in check.
- Technical reasons vexatious.
- Legal reasons, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Legal reasons due Central Bank instructions.
- General discussion.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses