- Fees / Price EGP 1,350
- Duration 2 to 3 Days
- Locations Villa # 74, Shehab St., Mohandessen-Giza, Egypt
Team building skills are critical for your effectiveness as a manager or entrepreneur. And even if you are not management, an understanding of team work best practices can make you a more effective employee. People in every workplace talk about ‘building the team’, ‘working as a team’, and ‘my team’, but few know how to create an effective ‘teamwork’ experience. Belonging to any team, in the broadest sense is a result of feeling part of something larger than you and having an understanding of goals. It has a lot to do with each person:
- Understanding of the mission of the organization
- Understanding of the vision of the organization
- Embracing the organizational values (physical and emotional)
This workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer.
- Raise skill levels to produce effective practical knowledge of methods and techniques.
- Understand the nature, purpose and structure of a working team and the inpidual requirements which contribute to its success.
- Effective use of a range of tools and techniques to improve communications and relations within the team.
- Understand the differences and effectiveness of different types of communication.
- Use these techniques to build an effectivestructure and Team process that can be used to deliver professional results for the team on a consistent basis.
- Increased understanding and awareness of how to solve problems within a team.
We_They (CBA) for professional training is the sole accredited partner of
Cairo university's Research and Commercial studies centre (RCSC) in the Middle East and North Africa Region. CBA is offering a wide variety of services accredited by the Chicago Institute of Business (CIB), and Buffalo University in New York City. CBA is committed to provide a global state of the art consultation services, training services, and cultural development, thereby helping in building capacities, enhancing skills, and making a positive contribution in the development of youth.
We, at CBA, take pride in our accomplishments and we envision building upon our trainings, vocational degrees, consultancy services, and our excellence in training and services. We believe that the rich learning experiences our programs offer can effect powerful and positive transformation in individuals, in their communities, and in their institutions. We work with our partners to design and implement programs that will serve people.
Caliber Cultural Center (CCC) provides an environment, that celebrates Egyptian and International cultures, and implements quality educational and entertaining programs for the community. The Academy seeks to achieve these objectives as follows:
- To provide a venue, and organize a variety of educational, cultural and recreational programs to the public.
- To learn and appreciate different facets of Egyptian heritage, history and cultural context, as well as international cultures.
- To promote the creation, and appreciation of arts.
- To actively serve the community by establishing, maintaining and operating a unique facility and providing services that contribute to the vitality of the community.
- Create an environment that supports a wide range of participants’ interests and provides a wide range of opportunities for development and personal growth.