- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
This interactive workshop provides members of accreditation self-assessment teams with key concepts related to teamwork, such as benefits of teamwork, characteristics of effective teams, group dynamics, effective communication, and implementing change. During the workshop, the facilitator will lead participants through the accreditation process, identifying the stages where self-assessment teams have an important role. Numerous activities and case studies will ensure a thorough and applied understanding of the concepts discussed. The session helps participants to define the various roles and responsibilities of stakeholders involved in the self-assessment.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of self-assessment teams and where team-work comes into place in the accreditation process
- Understand the benefits of teamwork in an accreditation process
- Identify the characteristics of effective teams
- Describe the stages of group development
- Develop change management strategies
Why Choose this Workshop?
- To build an effective self-assessment team/li>
- To enhance communication within quality improvement groups and minimize time and effort
- To implement change as a team and overcome resistance
Who Should Attend this Workshop?
- Members of self-assessment teams
- The Benefits of Teamwork
- Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Group Dynamics
- Implementing Change
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses