- Fees / Price AED 2,400
- Duration 2 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Every job role requires teamwork and interaction with other people. This course is designed to provide an introduction to creating positive relationships with others and understanding your team members.
On successfully completing the course, attendees will be able to:-
- Appreciate the value of their department and their role to the organisation
- Understand and practice techniques to build positive relationships with other people
- Appreciate the role they play in any team
- Increase their self awareness
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who works as a team.
- Importance of their role for the organisation
- Active Listening and its importance in relationships
- Communication: words, tone and body language
- Importance of sharing information with others
- Role of Culture in the workplace
- Importance of Empathy, and increasing your self-awareness
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Training is in English. Participants should have basic comprehension of the English language
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses