By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Identify different types of teams
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring their team player style and how it impacts group dynamics
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to their team
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations
- Use action planning and analysis tools to help their team perform better
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Organizations Today
- Types of Teams
- Team Norms
- Beckhart’s Activities
- The Four Stages of Team Development
- Parker’s Characteristics
- Glenn Parker Team Survey
- The Trust/Relationship Model
- The Six Thinking Hats
- Team Shaping Factors
- Problem Identification
- Exploration, Analysis, and Evaluation
- Other Problem-Solving Techniques
- Resolving Conflict
- SWOT Analysis
- Developing Team Action Plans
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.