- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Successful teams are created when team leaders provide a sense of purpose, create an environment where team members are motivated and challenged, and where individuals feel their strengths are capitalised. Team leaders create a sense of 'uniqueness', which distinctly separates their team from others. Effective communication is central to this success. During this three-day course delegates explore key principles and techniques in a risk-free environment that will help them develop a winning formula with their teams.
- An understanding of leadership principles and techniques that build strong teams
- An insight into the behaviour of successful team leaders
- An awareness of own management style
- An understanding of team dynamics and how teams are formed
- An awareness of team roles and how they influence team performance
- Be aware of the essential processes of good team communication
- Be able to deal with challenging team situations
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology