- Locations: Dubai FLOOR 27, SUITE 2701 HDS TOWER JUMEIRAH LAKE TOWER, SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Ever heard the saying 'two heads are better than one'? The idea behind building a team is to gather a skilled set of people in order to achieve a common goal. A team can brainstorm, make suggestions, give feedback to each other and create innovative strategies and solutions to problems as a unit. Team building, specifically, provides an enabling and facilitating pathway for the team in order for it to progress towards achievement of a set of goals.
There are three main stages of team building and these include clarifying the goals, identifying issues which may hinder the team from reaching the goals and then addressing these issues and removing the obstacles.
In order for any team to be successful, it is imperative that each inpidual within the team realizes that it is not possible to separate one's performance from those of others. A new paradigm in the work place is beginning to arise in which even management are encouraged to work in teams in order to create an atmosphere of interdependence, trust and participation. This movement from 'I' to 'We' at the work place is tremendously beneficial to both the company's productivity and to employer well being.
There are many different skills which are needed in order to build an effective team and to be a productive member of a team. One of these is communication in which both speaking and listening to others is equally important.
This course will pave the way for inpiduals to become more productive members of teams and to enhance their team building skills. The course will present information through slides, handouts and lectures while encouraging participants to enter discussions and take part in role play exercises.
The course aims to achieve the following:
- Equip participants with the skills necessary to build teams effectively
- Educate participants about the need for effective teams in the work place
- Familiarize participants about the ways to build successful teams
- Equip participants with skills to evaluate and gain insight into their own selves in order to become better team members
- Educate participants about reaching goals in a team and finding solutions to problems as a team
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand and become aware of the process of team development
- Identify how teams help businesses in achieving goals
- Incorporate the various skills needed to be an effective team member into their own style of working
- Recognize and develop the necessary skills in order to work effectively within a team
Kawader is a learning and development institute licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority of Dubai (KHDA) that helps people grow in so many ways. It is a place where they combine theoretical information and practical exercises to create memorable and impactful experiences that drive towards learning, behavioral change and business outcomes.
At Kawader, their mission is to prepare people to work in a multicultural environment, face new challenges, critically assess business issues and contribute to a brighter future for their organizations.
their consultants are energetic, experienced and committed leaders in learning. They have worked in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, universities, banking, transportation, governmental agencies, health care, media, and hospitality.
their focus is on using innovative, engaging learning methods to reach favorable outcomes. they work as partners with their clients to develop new insights and building capabilities that make a difference.See all Kawader courses