International House is the founder a world-leader of modern language training with more 50 years' experience. ILI. International House Cairo, is the only IH-recognized centre for training teachers of Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language (TAFL) and is regularly inspected, supported and up-dated. The 120-hour courses comply with the standards of the Cambridge ESOL Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults.
The course covers:
- Classroom Management
- Different techniques to present and practice language
- Teaching Literacy Skills
- Developing the four language skills
- Different approaches to teach Arabic grammar
- Awareness of the Arabic phonology, vocabulary grammar and morphology
- Awareness of students' learning styles and motivation
- Awareness of students learning problems and how to handle them
- Lesson planning and timetabling
- Awareness of available course books and how to use them effectively
- Using IT technology to supplement teaching and learning
- University graduate.
- Good knowledge of Arabic grammar (High School Level).
- Good knowledge of English, spoken & written.
- With or without previous teaching experience.
- Pass the entry tests.
About International House Cairo
IH Cairo ILI is part of the International House Worldwide Organization (IHWO), which now has 150 schools worldwide. Established in 1975, we are now an official IHWO specialized Arabic language school. Since opening IH Cairo's doors in 1975, we have had thousands of international students learn with us every year.
We are accredited by two big organizations:
1- International House world organization (IHWO):
It is one of the largest and oldest groups of language schools in the world, founded in 1953. They have a global network of over 150 affiliated private language schools in 52 countries, spanning every continent. Schools affiliate to International House to prove their dedication to quality teaching, facilities and student care.
2- Eaquals Organization:
It is an association of providers of language services with members in 22 different countries. It offers a widely accepted international quality accreditation scheme, and grants its quality label to institutions that meet its high standards in regular and rigorous inspections. Eaquals ensure, by their accreditation, effective teaching, clearly defined curriculum, and learning objectives and assessment are based upon the levels and principles of the common European framework. They also ensure that teachers are well qualified and well trained, and have access to external teaching resources. For more information visitwww.eaquals.org
We have spent 40 years educating and taking care of students and focused on developing and refining our teaching methodology, textbook resources and overall service standard. Our history and experience is what enables us to deliver the highest quality teaching, resources and services in a historical location.
So, become a part of our history and let us help shape your future.See all International House Cairo courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.