- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Weeks
- Locations Airport Road Marj Al Hamam Bridge
With a wealth of experience in teacher training, we can offer a range of courses to suit your needs whatever stage you are at in your teaching career. We also offer preparation courses for the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) for those teachers who are non-native speakers.
We offer a range of teacher development courses including:
- TKT - teaching knowledge test for those who are working teachers with at least pre intermediate level of English. Comprises 3 modules which can be taken separately or together
- Contemporary English - An update on current trends in the use of contemporary English for experienced teachers with a high standard of English
- Creativity in the Classroom - New ideas and possibilities to liven up your teaching, a really practical course. For experienced teachers working with secondary or adult students
- Teaching Business English - Provides methods and planning for delivering successful Business English courses. For teachers who wish to focus on skills of teaching Business English to older students
- Using New Technology in the Classroom - explores the potential uses of new technologies in language learning. For teachers who are computer literate and working with secondary or adult learners
Frank Bell founded the first Bell Language School in Cambridge in 1955. His mission was to promote international understanding by providing high quality English language training to students all over the world.
In 1972, he established an educational charity - the Bell Educational Trust (now trading as Bell International). Its main aims remain: to provide language education, mainly in English, for adult students and young learners; to train teachers of English and to offer language learning and teacher training experiences that will promote international understanding and intercultural exchange. The Trust has no shareholders, and money from fees is reinvested in developing and improving the services and facilities for students and the worldwide services that are offered.
Bell staff and staff in Bell partner schools include among their numbers some of the most expert language teachers, trainers, educational managers, consultants and materials writers in the world, and Bell staff work closely with national and international organizations involved in language teaching worldwide.See all Bell Amman courses