Course detailsIn this course you will:
- Determine the subject area that want to teach
- Identify your natural teaching skills and ones that you can improve
- Review the science of learning
- Identify the different learning styles and how to implement them effectively
- Identify the keys of curriculum design
- Identify assessment types
- Develop clear learning objectives
- Choose learning activities
- Determine the materials and tools you will need to begin teaching your courses
- Identify the steps you need to take to start a teaching business
- Module 1 - Your Subject Area and Teaching Skills
- Module 2 - The Science of Learning
- Module 3 - Curriculum Design
- Module 4 - Lessons and Activities
- Module 5 - Classroom Management
- Module 6 - Creating a Teaching Business
Job roles this course is suitable for:Teaching
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs