- Location: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: TBA
More than ever businesses are looking to facility management as a key driver of growth. The FMP® is the industry's benchmark for excellence, demonstrating your marketable skills in this in-demand role.
What does an FMP® do?
Multi-tasking, multi-skilled and crucial to the success of an organization, the FMP® enjoys a role that is ever-changing in line with the growth of a business. But what do they really do? You'll be surprised to find out!
FM: Strategic to business
Facility Management is crucial to business for its role in:
- Improving productivity
- Staying ahead of the curve
- Adding value and increasing revenue
- Impacting sustainability
- Enhancing your organization's image
- Adapting to change
- Engaging best practices
- Delivering a competitive advantage
- Being a game changer
Earning an FMP® credential gives you the full set of skills deemed critical to the role of a facility manager. Split into four domains, your learning will give you in-depth knowledge of:
- Operations and Maintenance
- Project Management
- Finance and Business
- Leadership and Strategy
Operations and Maintenance
How to manage the complex responsibility of eective operation and maintenance of facilities.
- Introduction to Operations and Maintenance
- Assess Facility Needs
- Manage/Oversee Operations and Maintenance of Building, Systems and Equipment
- Manage/Oversee Occupant Services
- Select the Best Resources
- Measure Operations and Maintenance Performance
About Morgan International - Qatar
More than 80,000 students around the world have signed up to study with Morgan since it first opened its doors in Beirut in 1995. What began with one man’s dream to bring the Certified Public Accountant program to the Middle East has since grown into a company with offices in 32 locations across the globe. Morgan offers many professional certification and diploma programs catering to the needs of the finance, accountancy, human resources, marketing and logistics’ fields.
Key to Morgan’s success has been its partnerships with premium course providers and with academic institutions. Ultimately, though, it is the people that make Morgan the success story it is today, with every instructor carefully selected for their blend of expertise and passion for teaching. The human touch, caring for each and every candidate, and providing them with the best preparation for success, is the real hallmark of the Morgan experience.See all Morgan International - Qatar courses
- Facilities Management Diploma New Skills AcademyUSD 35
USD 299Duration: Upto 14 Hours
- INR 3499
INR 6,856Duration: 1 - 2 Months
- Level 5 Diploma in Facilities Management Inspire London CollegeGBP 44Duration: Upto 1 Week