- Location: Doha
- Duration: TBA
The decision to pursue Global Professional in Human Resources or GPHR certification will significantly enhance your resume and qualifications if you are pursuing a position pertaining to any number of global issues related to Human Resources. From, techniques of localization of HR policies versus globalization, to balancing workers rights, and well-being with the companies efficiency and competitive edge, the GPHR exam covers all Global HR grounds. If global Human Resources is your specialty, then pursuing GPHR certification is a worthy choice.
- Have cross-border HR responsibilities (more than one country).
- Understands the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Establishes HR policies and initiatives that support the organization's global growth and reputation as an employer.
- Designs organizational structures, programs and processes to achieve worldwide business needs.
- Develops implements and evaluates programs, processes and tools to ensure that they align with competitive practice, the organization's objectives and legal requirements.
- Oversees practices that ensure favourable employment conditions balancing employer needs with employee rights and needs.
- Has core knowledge of the organization's international HR activities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- HR Manager
- HR Coordinator
- Recruitment Manager
- Training Coordinator
- Other HR Professionals
Before you begin your journey to become a GPHR, you have to meet certain requirements. Not just anyone can become a GPHR.
Why? Because GPHR candidates validates the skills and knowledge of an HR professional who operates in a global Marketplace. And so to qualify to take the exam you need one of the below:
- A minimum of 2 years of global experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
- A minimum of 3 years of experience (with 2 of the 3 being global HR experience) in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
- A minimum of 4 years of experience (with 2 of the 4 being global HR experience) in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree
- Exam time: 3 hours
- Exam length: 140 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center
Exam Fee: $495 + Application Fee: $100
- Strategic HR Management (25%)
- Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility (21%)
- Global Compensation and Benefits (17%)
- Talent and Organizational Development (22%)
- Workforce Relations and Risk Management (15%)
About Famous Institute of Management
Famous Institute of Management (Famous Consulting group) is one of the leading Multi-Consulting Company having its operating office in Qatar, providing Professional Skill development Training and ISO Consulting. Our approach has enabled us to develop a core team of expert trainers.
Incorporated in the year 2013, Our training division offers both public and customized in-house management training workshops and courses. Our courses are based on the recognized International Bodies and methodologies and offer a recognized approach towards the training. We are approved by “The Supreme Education Council, Qatar” as a professional study centre.
We commit ourselves to build and develop customised training programs to meet our client‘s needs with innovative and life changing learning experiences which suit the needs of all professionals in various domains to achieve their career goals through the internationally recognized certifications. We enhance and sharpen the skills and Knowledge of professionals, by integrated design method which can upgrade their skills at their convenience. We provide the option of flexible timings, so that professionals from every walk of life can upgrade their skills at their convenience.See all Famous Institute of Management courses