Course detailsStudents learn how to start, maintain and grow your own tattooing business based on what you learn from this course, and we will also demonstrate how you can excel at tattooing.
We will take a step-by-step approach towards the final objective, which is to enable you to start your own tattoo/henna tattoo business successfully. We will start by talking about what a tattoo means, how you can become a tattoo artist, the different techniques that are available and most importantly, how you can quickly become an expert. We will also highlight the required skills, equipment, and area for your business.
This course will guide you through the process of etching or drawing tattoos on clients. Tattoos are etched or drawn directly on the client's skin; therefore, it is important to cover all safety aspects of it. You should know the prerequisites for tattooing and have a cautious approach towards it. Additionally, and most importantly, you should be aware of situations and circumstances when you should avoid tattooing.
You might already be aware of the general idea behind tattoos or henna tattoos but we believe it best to cover all the basics. The course will teach you about the different styles experts have chosen for tattooing, and discuss the various available techniques while focusing on their characteristics. We will look at how tattoos have evolved with time and how their meaning has changed. As you progress through this course, we will support you in finding your own style and help you embrace it.
To be a successful tattoo artist, you will need skills, patience and control over your drawings. We will be dealing with practicing mechanisms that have proven successful for other artists and in other art forms. It is crucial that you follow the instructions and schedule discussed in the course in order to achieve maximum benefit from it. The course has three different parts, with each one focusing on the knowledge, performance and business aspects of tattooing respectively.
A major portion of this course is dedicated towards the business aspect of tattooing. Every business needs clients and in order to build a loyal clientele, you need to be customer-oriented throughout your practice. We will look at how you can identify your clientele and the best means to attract them towards your business. Therefore, we will discuss the art of making a tattoo from the client's perspective and from a business point of view. This way you will be able to communicate and reach out to your clients in a more fruitful manner.
- Module 1: The Tale of Tattooing
- Module 2: Types and Comparisons
- Module 3: The Prerequisites to Tattooing
- Module 4: Becoming a Tattoo Artist
- Module 5: Toolkit for Tattooing
- Module 6: Work Ethic
- Module 7: Performing Tattooing
- Module 8: How to Manage Tattooing Business
- Module 9: Expanding Your Clientele
- Module 10: Course Overview
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs