In today's competitive environment, the best supply chain will win. The chain that offers the highest value to its customers will have the competitive advantage. This requires a broader outlook than just the borders of the company. Indeed, it requires full visibility of all the players in the supply chain. In this conference you will study:
- The various processes in the Supply Chain
- The structure of a Supply Chain
- What makes a Supply Chain successful?
- The role of inventory in the Supply Chain
- To define and understand the concept of a Supply Chain
- The role of inventory in the Supply Chain
- Critically determine the amount of spare parts required
- Determining the optimal inventory solution for spare parts
- Implement creative ways of reducing working capital
Participants will learn by active participation throughout the programme through the use of programme materials, exercises, questionnaires, training videos and discussion of "real life" issues in their organisations.
This programme covers essential skills that are necessary to plan, execute and control the Supply Chain. The programme begins with the concept of a Supply Chain and will discuss all the aspects relating to Supply Chain Management.
The Concept of the Supply Chain
- Historic overview of ancient supply chains
- The concept of a Supply Chain
- The five basic processes in a Supply Chain
- Concept of the Value Chain
- Performance measures in Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Planning
Setting up the infrastructure
Different Supply Chain scenarios
Advance Planning and Optimisation
Inventory decisions in Supply Chain
Supply Chain Simulation
- Day three will comprise of a Supply Chain simulation demonstrating the interaction between the different entities in the chain. Participants will get the opportunity to experience first-hand the working (or not!) of a supply chain. On completion, an analysis will be done of lessons learnt
Inventory Decisions in Supply Chain
Analysing demand patterns
The effect of information on the Supply Chain
- What to stock
- Where to stock
- How many to stock
Linking the Supply Chain Processes
- Warehousing & Distribution
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.