- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Nasr City
The event relates both talent management and succession planning to overall HR and operational goals and strategies to help you attract and retain your organisation’s most talented people. You will leave with an action plan to apply this to your organisation building in both the latest thinking on the subject and your organisation’s specific needs.
Is it right for me?
The course is aimed to give a broad overview and key considerations to line managers with input to talent management and succession planning for their own departments or units, particularly the recruitment, selection, remuneration, development and retention of key people.
HR people newer to these areas are likely to benefit, however the course is not aimed at experienced HR specialists in these areas.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define ‘talent’ and differentiate talent management from succession planning
- Describe key factors and techniques in identifying potential high performers
- Identify appropriate recruitment and development methods for your organisation's talent management and succession planning initiatives
- Develop talent maps, career paths and remuneration strategies
- Manage your own and other key stakeholders' expectations and aspirations of the succession pool
- Evaluate the success of succession planning
What will it cover?
Talent and Succession Planning – an overview
- The difference between talent management and succession planning
- The key elements of an integrated ‘joined up’ talent and succession plan
- Examples of best practice, classic pitfalls and latest trends in succession planning
Attraction and Engagement of Talent
- External recruitment and selection to attract the talent you require now and in future
- Internal identification of talent – key roles and paths and creating the right climate
Development and Succession
- The link to change management – future proofing and forecasting for future needs of the business
- Use of relevant techniques – talent pools and maps, career paths, attitude surveys, 360 feedback
Retention and Remuneration
- Simply the Best? – who to keep and why the most capable aren’t always the best to retain
- If you leave me now… – how to create loyalty and productivity without ‘handcuffs’ and burnout
Evaluation and Action
- How to measure the success of your approach and build an action plan
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses